University Facilities or Events
- University buildings, including libraries and computer centers
- Recreational sport facilities
- Your university housing and parking facilities (if applicable)
Student Meal Plans and Discretionary Purchases
If you have a meal plan or discretionary funds, your card allows you access to our dining halls and is accepted at university-owned dining and coffee facilities.
Additionally, students, faculty, and staff can use Tapingo for online campus dining orders.
USCard is also accepted at the following locations:
- USC Hospitality locations
- USC retail locations on campus
- USC Gas Station
- Galen Center
- USC Parking (daily passes/carpool passes)
- USC vending and copy machines
- University Libraries
- Mail Stop (McCarthy Way Structure)
Most retail and dining locations on both campuses accept discretionary funds.
View a complete list of accepted locations.