Effective January 1, 2022 all request for USC IDs must be submitted online.
3 easy steps:
- Sign-in using your USC Net ID
- Complete your application
- Select the customer service center will call location for pick-up or you can select to have it mailed to your home address
You will receive an email when your request has been successfully submitted. If you do not receive an email, it was not successful and you will need to submit your request again.
Once your ID has been produced, you will receive an email notification with delivery or will-call details.
- Recent front-view color image, on a white or off-white background, which is unedited (no app filters)
- Includes a space between the top of your head and the top of the image
- No hats or sunglasses
- Maximum upload size: 10MB
If you’re unable to submit your request online, visit one of our customer service centers to have your picture taken and obtain your card. You must have your 10-digit USC ID number and a government-issued photo ID.