Students can manage their cards online or through our mobile app (iOS/Android) to:

  • Check balance and transaction history
  • Deposit funds to card
  • Manage meal plans
  • View accepted locations
  • Freeze card if lost or stolen
  • Reactivate card if found

Faculty and staff can manage their USCards online to:

  • Payroll deduction
  • Check balance, transaction history and payroll deduction processing dates
  • View accepted locations
  • Freeze card if lost or stolen
  • Reactivate card if found

iVIP Accounts

iVIP accounts are sponsored by university departments for guests who are not students, faculty or staff. iVIP accounts allow you to apply for a USCard that will give you access to university services and privileges. Your sponsoring department will provide you with a 10-digit USC ID number. Once you have obtained your 10-digit ID number, you may:

  • Get your card by submitting your request online or in person. The cost is $5.

Lost or Stolen Cards

If your card is lost or stolen, log in to your account to freeze your card. If you have not set up online access and need immediate assistance:

Once your card has been frozen, your funds and door access will be unavailable until you notify us that you have found or replaced your card.

If your card was stolen, please provide a police report and we will waive the $25 replacement card fee.

Replacement Card

The simplest way to replace your card is to submit your request online. The cost for a replacement card is $25.

If your card is worn or damaged due to normal wear and tear, visit one of our customer service centers and we will replace it free of charge. Please bring your damaged/worn USCard with you at the time of your visit.

Once a replacement card has been issued, your old card is deactivated.

My Card Doesn’t Work

If your card does not work: